Product Manager, Events
Salary range: €3.500 upwards + bonus
We are looking for a Product Manager for our events products to join our team at the Helsinki office. Apply fast since the position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.
Icebreaker.vc launched in early 2017 and after two years we can see that our team and the community delivers great results. Read more about what we do and who we are.
In addition to investing in very early stage tech companies, we also organize various events like the Tech Research Showcase, Super Jam and Pre-Founder Weekend. The purpose is to facilitate learning and knowledge-sharing, team-formation and recruiting as well as networking and connections. We are proud of the results so far: 80% of our community members would recommend the Icebreaker Community to their friends and many of our strong portfolio companies have made one or more key hires through the community. Also, we’ve facilitated formation of over 1000 new, relevant connections between our community members on a quarterly basis.
Now it's time to take these event products and operations to the next level. We have some thoughts on what this could be, but essentially it would be your job to discover, test, and refine. Some examples include:
- Automating event production and marketing
- Launching event products internationally
- Offer Events as a Service for portfolio companies and ecosystem players
We are expecting from you
- Background in organising and producing events
- Proven project management skills
- Track record in designing and building fully or semi-automated processes
- Great communication and presentation skills in English. Finnish and Swedish is a plus
- Genuine interest in helping strong tech companies
- Good team working & social skills
We are offering to you
- An interesting and rewarding job with cool colleagues and innovative growth companies.
- A clear ownership of the event products, budget and KPIs. We will make sure that the needed resources will be at your disposal.
- A chance to make a big impact by designing, building and co-creating amazing products that pre-founders and founders love.
- A growth environment which provides an excellent opportunity for personal development and learning.
- Excellent networking opportunities within the Nordic tech and global VC industry.
- Competitive salary and a bonus scheme based on our investment returns.
- Extensive healthcare service provided by Heltti.
- State-of-the-art office environment (=The Icebreaker House) which includes our own event space (= your kingdom).
Send your application via the form below