1. Organisers are responsible for the catering, the setting up, and the cleaning up of the event space. All spaces must be left clean, empty and in order after the event has ended.
2. Organisers are fully responsible for the attendees of the event.
3. Organisers must follow Icebreaker.vc’s code of conduct as outlined on our website.
4. Organisers most inform Icebreaker.vc about any cancellations at least one week prior to the event taking place.
5. The event space reservation is only for the space that has been reserved. Events may not use space that has not been included in the reservation. Special arrangements can be made for the use of any other individual room(s) in our office space.
6. Organiser must assume full responsibility for any damages to the event space and/or its equipment arising from misuse by its attendees.
7. Organisers should double check the events space for attendees possessions before leaving.
8. Icebreaker always gives a short 3-min introduction about Icebreaker.vc at the start of the event, welcoming participants to the Icebreaker.vc House.
9. The Event space is meant for networking-, dinner- and presentation-type events only.